Wednesday 1 August 2012

வாழ்த்துச் செய்தி | மைக்கேல் B.பெர்ணாண்டஸ்



மைக்கேல் B.பெர்ணாண்டஸ்
தொழிற்சங்கத் தலைவர், அசோக் லேலண்ட் ஓசூர் யூனிட் I & II

      I am happy to learn that you are publishing the nineth anniversary journal of your kazhagam.

      I send my best wishes to "Urimaikural" and extend my fraternal greetings to all its members on this occasion.

      A wish I would like to express is that you "Urimaikural" journal will make it more and more possible for all the different organisation of workers including trade unions. Coming under different banners to function democratically. Then only they can fight more unitedly and get justice and fair deal for the working class.

with best wishes

Michael B. Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment

கண்ணியக்குறைவான மறுமொழிகள் வெளியிடப்படமாட்டா